If we can encourage others, we should encourage them.
~Romans 12:8

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Myles Munroe on Prayer


With the recent going home of Myles Munroe I'd like to share this excerpt from my journals as a tribute. I pray it blesses you as it blessed me.

October 29, 2010

I’m listening to Myles Munroe’s 20 part series on prayer and it is powerful! Wow! I think I should take notes, at least on the practical points.
10 points for entering into God’s presence:

1. Appropriate God’s grace
2. Put on righteousness
3. Put on truth and honesty (You cannot go before a holy God with unholy secrets)
4. Cleanse with the Word
5. Worship and praise God
6. Separate yourself (get away from noise and distractions)
7. Believe
8. Give God the glory
9. Wash in the Word (keep repeating what He promised)
10. Remain in the anointing (keep your fellowship with God, have a pure heart)
The book is Understanding the Purpose and Power of PRAYER: Earthly License for Heavenly Interference. Lord I want that book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Your feedback is welcome.

Anointed Messages Sermon Notes

.