If we can encourage others, we should encourage them.
~Romans 12:8

Monday, July 21, 2014

GOD DOESN'T WANT TO HURT YOU

Click here for the most beautiful version of this message.

A Message from Anointed Messenger 


I had been having a really rough week when I came across the scriptures from Lamentations 3:31-33. Wow did they minister to my heart! Even though we may know in our minds that God loves us unconditionally (although many don't truly know that fact), there are times when circumstances get to us such that we need reminders and reassurance that God still loves us, and He doesn't enjoy causing us sorrow. God if You love me why are You allowing me to walk down this painful road? I AM because I love you, He replies.


I think of the father taking his little girl to the doctor for immunizations. The little girl has trouble understanding that the painful shot is for her good. At that moment all she knows is she is hurting; people are doing something to her that she doesn't like, and her father is not only allowing it - He initiated it. That's how it feels walking with God sometimes. But the truth is no matter what we go through, God is for us, and He is holding us as we go through it.

Following is a video I created originally as a PowerPoint for a song. The song is very special to me as God sang it to me at a time many years ago when I desperately needed to hear it. Please watch and listen and be blessed. Remember, no matter what you do or what is done to you, God still loves you.


For no one is abandoned
    by the Lord forever.
Though he brings grief, he also shows compassion
    because of the greatness of his unfailing love.
For he does not enjoy hurting people
    or causing them sorrow.
Lamentations 3:33 New Living Translation

Father
I know that You love me and want nothing but the best for me. Help me remember Your unfailing love when trouble or hurt tempt me to doubt it. You are good. Your plans for me are good. You make all things work for my good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Your feedback is welcome.

Anointed Messages Sermon Notes

.