If we can encourage others, we should encourage them.
~Romans 12:8

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Communication - Behind the Text



Recently an incident occurred that made it seem like my long time BFF had betrayed me. As a result, I found myself in an embarrassing situation. Shocked and hurt, I contacted my BFF immediately regarding the matter. Notice I said "immediately". When we let things fester the issues get blown out of proportion and our hurt/angry feelings get worse.


It turned out that it was just a misunderstanding. She apologized and we reaffirmed our relationship. That very same day the daily text message said "The enemy works hardest to destroy the relationships, ministries, families, etc., that will be the greatest blessing." My BFF and I have been through a lot together. It was a reminder that the enemy doesn't like that, and it's up to us to counter his attacks by keeping the lines of communication open (along with our hearts and attitudes).


God's Beloved remember things are not always as they seem. Don't let the enemy nor anyone else have their way in your relationships. Talk directly to the people you have issues with, and talk to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Your feedback is welcome.

Anointed Messages Sermon Notes

.