If we can encourage others, we should encourage them.
~Romans 12:8

Monday, June 23, 2014

PRAYER FOR THIS WEEK

I have many messages that I would like to share with you; and I hope to do that in God's perfect timing. Today I want to share a prayer to bless your week.




Heavenly Father,
I am grateful that You have blessed me with a new season, a new week, and a new day. I give You all that I am, and ask You to multiply and increase me for Your glory. Without You I can do nothing. With You I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. Lord I ask for greater Wisdom in every area of my life. Increase my desire to study Your Word, as well as my ability to understand it. Let Your Word come out of me whenever I need it; the right words at the right time.

Father help me take nothing for granted this week. I know everything You bring to me has purpose. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit and empower me to do Your will. Give me peace that I am well able to conquer every challenge I face. Help me praise You at all times. Lord I pray that this week will be filled with righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.





2 comments:

  1. Thank you AM for this truly beautiful prayer. Be wholly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thank you for the blessing.

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment. Your feedback is welcome.

Anointed Messages Sermon Notes

.