If we can encourage others, we should encourage them.
~Romans 12:8

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

YOU CAN COME TO ME

Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.
Revelation 3:20 NIV


Recently I was having some trouble in my relationship with God. Not very happy with the status quo. I was praying real prayers like "Lord please make me glad that I gave You my life". I tried to listen to Charles Stanley on the InTouch Ministries app, and that usually makes me feel better, but not this time. His message of "Obey God and leave all the consequences to Him" is less encouraging when your obedience has brought undesirable results.

As fate would have it, I left the TV on a channel I seldom watch, which was airing a show I never watch. They began singing a song and I had that familiar feeling of being serenaded by God. How many times has God serenaded me with beautiful love songs; always just what I need at the time. 

Here is the song entitled You Can Come to Me on YouTube. I hope you will listen to the lyrics and imagine God singing over you. 



If you can't see it on YouTube you can read the lyrics here:


God's Beloved, rest assured, no matter what is going on, God is with you and God is for you.

Heavenly Father,
You are the friend that sticks closer than a brother or sister. I know that I can always come to You with whatever is on my mind or in my heart, and You will always respond with love.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Your feedback is welcome.

Anointed Messages Sermon Notes

.