If we can encourage others, we should encourage them.
~Romans 12:8

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

ACCEPTING GOD'S ANSWERS

A Message from Anointed Messenger

I had been praying intensely for someone and that person was suddenly fired from a good job which he'd had for years.  My first reaction was shock and worry, then I realized this could be God's answer to my prayer. This could be the thing that drives him to a closer relationship with God. There was no point being angry with the company that fired him; they were likely just pawns in my answered prayer.

God's Beloved whatever you may be going through, realize that God has heard your prayers and is working. I pray that you will trust Him and recognize the answers to your prayers when they come; regardless of what form they take.  

---------------------

"My thoughts are nothing like your thoughts," says the Lord.
      "And my ways are far beyond anything you could imagine.
 For just as the heavens are higher than the earth,
      so my ways are higher than your ways
      and my thoughts higher than your thoughts."
Isaiah 58:8-9 New Living Translation


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Your feedback is welcome.

Anointed Messages Sermon Notes

.