If we can encourage others, we should encourage them.
~Romans 12:8

Thursday, May 1, 2014

More Trust Required

A Message from Anointed Messenger


I do not see him in the north, for he is hidden.
      I look to the south, but he is concealed.   

"But he knows where I am going.
      And when he tests me, I will come out as pure as gold.
  For I have stayed on God's paths;
      I have followed his ways and not turned aside.
  I have not departed from his commands,
      but have treasured his words more than daily food.
 Job 23:9-12 New Living Translation



Sometimes I find myself in situations where I have no idea what God is up to. God promised me one thing, but my life looks like the total opposite. Other times it seems the door has totally closed on that which I thought God was leading me to.
www.gospelgifs.com

It never feels good when I'm in those situations, but the truth is those are the times when I'm learning to trust God. If I could figure everything out, then I wouldn't need to rely on the Holy Spirit. If I could see evidence with my eyes, then I wouldn't need faith. Faith is confidence for the things we hope for, but can not see...yet. [Hebrews 11:1]

God's Beloved, if you find yourself in situations where it is hard to figure things out on your own, do not rely on your own insight and understanding. Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Submit to God and He will make your paths straight. [Proverbs 3:5-6]

Lord
Sometimes when I am following You it looks like I have gotten lost. But You know exactly where I am. Help me recognize that even if I seem "lost" in the middle, it's not over until You get me to my destination. Give me courage to trust You completely; and to walk by faith and not by sight.




James Fortune - I Trust You

6 comments:

  1. Great word!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear A M,
    This is truly REMARKABLE!!! Trust is an essential element where GOD is involved. Thank you so very very much for this very vital message.
    May God continue to bless your ministry.
    You know who

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing word and perfect timing....

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. Your feedback is welcome.

Anointed Messages Sermon Notes

.