If we can encourage others, we should encourage them.
~Romans 12:8

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Faithful - Not Stubborn

Heavenly Father
I know a big part of faith is being open to Your timing and Your ways. Help me release all preconceptions about how things should be. I realize faith doesn't mean refusing to budge from my position; but submitting to Your instructions. I want to be sensitive to Your voice, like Abraham the father of our faith. Help me go with the flow even if there appears to be a change in instructions.
Remove all obstacles that keep me from Your perfect will - including pride, temptation, and fear. Help me let go of what I see, so I can walk according to what I hear You say.


From Wellsphere.com

Some time later God tested Abraham; he called to him, “Abraham!” And Abraham answered, “Yes, here I am!” “Take your son,” God said, “your only son, Isaac, whom you love so much, and go to the land of Moriah. There on a mountain that I will show you, offer him as a sacrifice to me.”
Genesis 22:1-2 GNT


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Your feedback is welcome.

Anointed Messages Sermon Notes

.