If we can encourage others, we should encourage them.
~Romans 12:8

Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday Morning Prayer 5/16/14


Dearest Lord,

I am grateful for this day; and I face it with joy and expectancy. Not because it is a Friday, but because it is a day that You have made; therefore I will rejoice and be glad in it. Today I give You all that I am, and I will work heartily unto You - not unto men. May my choices and actions bring You glory today.

-------------------------------




Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ.
Colossians 3:23-24 English Standard Version

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. Your feedback is welcome.

Anointed Messages Sermon Notes

.